Date: Wednesday 4th July, 2018
Venue: Confex Future Focus – Victoria Warehouse
Enjoy great networking and a topical debate on the Event Industry at this special pop-up EWL Round Table at the inaugural Confex Future Focus being held at Manchester’s Victoria Warehouse on the 4th and 5th July 2018.
Join our July round-table and spend time sharing knowledge and debating with your event peers and colleagues.
Our round table session will commence at 11am, more details to follow
This is where YOU are in the driving seat!
EWL members and attendees curate the content at our events choosing from a selection of hand-picked topics that cover anything from event operations to innovation and the latest trends.
There are 9 topics to choose from when you book your place for this round table. We go with the top 2 (max 3) choices from everyone attending.
You can select as many as you like from the following:
- Operations; What makes you influential and a good leader in events?
- Diversity; Championing female leaders in events, are we doing enough?
- Marketing; Using partners to support and promote your events, what is the future of event sponsorship?
- Business Development; Future proofing for Brexit
- CPD; What value do we place on our personal development and experience?
- Technology; Facial recognition, benefit or creepy?
- Creativity; How can you boost your creativity for event planning?
- Innovation & Trends; Binge event attending, is it really a thing?
- Wellbeing; How learning to deal with stress can make you more creative!
Great food and drink, relationship building plus shared knowledge and education with a relevant crowd of event industry advocates and peers
Watch this space, we’ll update you as people register…
There is no cost to attend this event as part of our collaboration with confex future focus, however, you will need to register for the show and we will have details of this for you very soon.
In the meantime register your interest to attend this event
Event Sponsors & Partners
For any advance questions about this event, it is best to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below