Date: Thursday 21st June, 2018
Time: 6:00pm to 9:00pm
Venue: Manchester – watch this space, venue announcement soon!
Enjoy good food, great networking and a topical debate on the Event Industry.
Join our May exchange and spend time networking and connecting in fantastic surroundings, followed by a knowledge sharing campfire discussion with your event peers and colleagues.
Agenda & Timings:
6.00pm to 7:00pm: The Networking Hour
7:00pm to 8:30pm: The Knowledge Hour (and a half)
8:30pm to 9:00pm: One for the road, and optional venue tour
The Knowledge Hour Topic:
This is where YOU are in the driving seat!
EWL members and attendees curate the content at each of our monthly exchanges choosing from a selection of hand-picked topics that cover anything from event operations to innovation and the latest trends.
There are 9 topics to choose from when you book your place. We go with the top 2 (max 3) choices from everyone attending for our campfire knowledge sharing discussions during the knowledge hour.
You can select as many as you like from the following:
- Operations; What makes you influential and a good leader in events?
- Diversity; Championing female leaders in events, are we doing enough?
- Marketing; Using partners to support and promote your events, what is the future of event sponsorship?
- Business Development; Future proofing for Brexit
- CPD; What value do we place on our personal development and experience?
- Technology; Facial recognition, benefit or creepy?
- Creativity; How can you boost your creativity for event planning?
- Innovation & Trends; Binge event attending, is it really a thing?
- Wellbeing; How learning to deal with stress can make you more creative!
Great food and drink, relationship building plus shared knowledge and education with a relevant crowd of event industry advocates and peers
Watch this space, we’ll update you as people register…
MEMBER – £14.95
Non-members are always welcome and can book up to two events TO try us out!
NON-MEMBER – £29.95
CAN’T JOIN US FOR THE FULL EVENT?
YOU CAN PURCHASE A TICKET TO JOIN US FOR THE NETWORKING HOUR (6:00 – 7:00PM) OR THE knowledge HOUR (7:00PM – 8:30PM) ONLY!
MEMBER (NETWORKING/DEBATE HOUR) – £9.95
NON-MEMBER (NETWORKING/DEBATE HOUR) – £19.95
PLACES ARE LIMITED TO 25 MAX – BOOK EARLY TO GUARANTEE YOUR PLACE
Event Sponsors & Partners
For any advance questions about this event, it is best to reach us at email@example.com or use the contact form below