Date: Thursday 17th May, 2018
Time: 6.00pm to 9:00pm
Venue: The ICC Birmingham
Enjoy good food, great networking and a topical debate on the Event Industry.
Join our May exchange and spend time networking and connecting in fantastic surroundings, followed by a knowledge sharing campfire discussion with your event peers and colleagues.
Agenda & Timings:
6.00pm to 7:00pm: The Networking Hour
7:00pm to 8:30pm: The Knowledge Hour (and a half)
8:30pm to 9:00pm: One for the road, and optional venue tour
The Knowledge Hour Topic:
This is where YOU are in the driving seat!
EWL members and attendees curate the content at each of our monthly exchanges choosing from a selection of hand-picked topics that cover anything from event operations to innovation and the latest trends.
There are 9 topics to choose from when you book your place. We go with the top 2 (max 3) choices from everyone attending for our campfire knowledge sharing discussions during the knowledge hour.
You can select as many as you like from the following:
- Operations; How can you improve the responses to your event RFP/Proposal?
- Diversity; Championing female leaders in events, are we doing enough?
- Marketing; Promoting your business in the 2022 Commonwealth Games host city
- Business Development; Does the agency commission model need reshaping?
- CPD; Attracting and retaining the future talent of the events industry
- Technology; Multi-use apps, virtual technology, wearable tech; are they as big as they said they would be?
- Creativity; What does it truly mean to be creative and is the word overused in the events industry?
- Innovation & Trends; Will Artificial Intelligence destroy sectors of the event industry workforce?
- Wellbeing; How to incorporate a culture of wellness successfully into your business
Great food and drink, relationship building plus shared knowledge and education with a relevant crowd of event industry advocates and peers
UNFORTUNATELY THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED
Event Sponsors & Partners
For any advance questions about this event, it is best to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below