EWL London Chapter April Exchange
Date: Thursday 19th April, 2018
Time: 4.30pm to 7.00pm
Venue: BMA House, London
Good food, great networking and a topical debate on the Event Industry.
Agenda & Timings:
4.30pm to 5:30pm: The Networking Hour
5:30pm to 6:30pm: The Debate Hour
6:30pm to 7:00pm: One for the road, and optional venue tour
The Debate Hour Topics
- Operations; What makes you influential and a good leader?
- Diversity; Sexual harassment in events and the workplace; when no means no!
- Marketing; Using partners to market your events, what is the future of event sponsorship?
- Business Development; Effective prospecting in a connected world
- CPD; Investing in young professionals and the future talent of the industry?
- Technology; Facial recognition; benefit or creepy?
- Creativity; How learning to deal with stress can make you more creative!
- Innovation & Trends; AI at events; chatbots and personalised recommendations, does it really work?
- Wellbeing; How to be more confident and assertive in the workplace
- CEO, Realise
- Event Manager, PwC
- Director, Broadsword Event House
- Chief Talent Office, YOU search and select
- General Manager, EMA (Event Marketers Association)
- Event Partnership Manager, Airfinity
- Operations & Events Manager, WSTA (Wines and Spirits Trade Association)
- Events Manager, Baker McKenzie
- Key Account Manager, Northumberland Events
- Senior Sales Executive, Northumberland Events
- Director, Stormont London
- Client Development Director, Live Recruitment
- Key Relationship Manager, Slido
- Operations Director, SHOWSLICE Ltd
- Executive Producer, Byline Festival
- Director, Private Dining London
- Membership Network Manager, ACCA
Event Sponsors & Partners
For any questions about this event, it is best to reach us at email@example.com or use the contact form below