Date: Thursday 22nd November, 2018
Time: 6.00pm to 9:00pm
Venue: The Eventprofs Exchange – Brand Exchange, London
Join our November exchange and spend time connecting and exchanging knowledge in fantastic surroundings with your peers and colleagues, with great unNetworking and a topical debate on working in the Events Industry.
Agenda & Timings:
6.00pm to 7:00pm: The unNetworking Hour
7:00pm to 8:30pm: The Knowledge Hour (and a half)
8:30pm to 9:00pm: One for the road (optional venue tour)
The Knowledge Hour Topic:
This is where YOU are in the driving seat!
EWL members and partners curate the content at each of our exchange events choosing from a selection of hand-picked topics that cover anything from event operations to innovation and the latest trends.
There are a selection of topics to choose from below. Select your preferences when you book your place and we go with the top 2 (max 3) choices from everyone attending for our knowledge sharing discussions during the knowledge hour.
You can select as many as you like from the following:
- CPD; Championing female leaders in events, are we doing enough?
- Event Marketing; Does the agency commission model need reshaping?
- Event Technology & Innovation; Hearable tech; will it take off as much as they are saying?
- Event Design; What does being creative mean to you, and is the term used out of context in the events industry?
- Wellbeing; How to incorporate a culture of wellness successfully into your business
- Event Operations & Production; How can you improve the responses to your event RFP/Proposal?
EWL MEMBER/PARTNER – £35.00
GUEST – £55.00
CIM MEMBER – £45.00
STUDENT – £25.00
For any questions about this event you can contact the event team by using the contact form below