Date: Thursday 27th September, 2018
Time: 6.00pm to 9:00pm
Venue: The Eventprofs Exchange – Brand Exchange, London
Join our September exchange and spend time connecting and exchanging knowledge in fantastic surroundings with your peers and colleagues, with great unNetworking and a topical debate on working in the Events Industry.
Agenda & Timings:
6.00pm to 7:00pm: The unNetworking Hour
7:00pm to 8:30pm: The Knowledge Hour (and a half)
8:30pm to 9:00pm: One for the road (optional venue tour)
The Knowledge Hour Topic:
This is where YOU are in the driving seat!
EWL members and partners curate the content at each of our exchange events choosing from a selection of hand-picked topics that cover anything from event operations to innovation and the latest trends.
There are a selection of topics to choose from below. Select your preferences when you book your place and we go with the top 2 (max 3) choices from everyone attending for our campfire knowledge sharing discussions during the knowledge hour.
You can select as many as you like from the following:
- Event Operations & Production; How do you manage the supplier/planner relationship if it is becoming challenging, for the benefit of delivering a great event?
- Event Marketing; Are people becoming more ‘flaky’? If so, how do we flake proof our events?
- Business Development; Relationship based selling v Consultative selling v Transactional selling, which delivers results in the events industry?
- Event Design; Can becoming more mindful and present support and inspire your creativity?
- Wellbeing; What are the secrets to eating well and sleeping well as an #eventprof?
- CPD; How do we support industry talent in order to retain industry talent?
EWL MEMBER/PARTNER – £35.00
GUEST – £55.00
CIM MEMBER – £45.00
STUDENT – £25.00
For any questions about this event you can contact the event team by using the contact form below