Our 'NEW' Event Buyer Programme is open to in-house corporate and third sector event planners managing and organising meetings, events, conferences or incentives.
By joining our VIP programme, you'll be given premium access to our 2018 events with a host of exclusive benefits, ensuring you make the most of your valuable time with us.
As the only business networking club offering an event buyer programme, once approved you'll receive complimentary membership of EWL and attendance at all of our 2018 exchange events, including the annual exchange in July.
You'll also have access to the EWL member's forum as well as invitations to exclusive event buyer events we'll be holding throughout the year, and we'll even help you find the perfect venue or supplier for your next event via our exclusive concierge service.
In order for us to consider your application, you need to be an in-house corporate or third sector event planner or team member based in the UK, this includes meetings and events researchers, influencers, decision makers and those in charge of event marketing budgets.
We will consider applications from European planners booking inbound to the UK, but no agencies or suppliers please.
Why join the programme?
• Complimentary attendance at all 2018 Exchange Events including the Annual Exchange in Birmingham in July
• Option of complimentary travel and accommodation (on application)
• Access to the complimentary EWL Concierge Service, exclusive to EWL members we take the hard work out of finding the perfect venue or supplier for your next event
• Access to the EWL Member's Online Forum featuring event reports and resources, exclusive member events, business advice and supplier and venue recommendations
• Opportunity to attend exclusive event buyer events throughout 2018
• Opportunity to connect with fellow event professionals and EWL members from all walks of life within events; from venues and caterers, to tech and entertainment specialists, freelancers to MICE influencers and social media experts
Do I Qualify?
When considering applications, we look at the following criteria:
• Number of meetings, events, conferences organised per year
• Annual budgets
• Level of purchasing or decision making authority
• The location of the events organised
Applicants from the same organisation will be approved if you can demonstrate you organise a variety of events
Your contact details and the information that you share with us will not be shared with any third parties and you will only ever be contacted via official channels of ewl club (UK) Limited. If you have any questions about the programme and whether you can apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch