Our ‘NEW’ Event Buyer Programme is open to in-house corporate and third sector event planners managing and organising meetings, events, conferences or incentives*.
Fancy joining event planners and organisers from ACCA, PwC, ING, WSTA, Browne Jacobson LLP, Ogilvy, Indeed and MxM Communications? By joining our VIP programme, you’ll be given premium access to our 2018 events with a host of exclusive benefits, ensuring you make the most of your valuable time with us.
As the only business networking club offering an event buyer programme once accepted you’ll receive the following benefits:
• Complimentary event tickets for all breakfast, signature and exchange events held in London, Birmingham and Manchester including the Annual Exchange in Birmingham on the 19th July.
• Complimentary members only educational webinars and exclusive pop-up and familiarisation events.
• The EWL Guide; our new members only guide and app featuring a host of resources and our very own private social network.
• Exclusive membership of the new ‘eventprofs.exchange’ at the ‘Brand Exchange‘; a contemporary and exclusive private members club in the City of London.
• Event marketing support and company/event promotion via EWL marketing channels.
In order for us to consider your application, you need to be an in-house corporate or third sector event planner or team member based in the UK, this includes meetings and events researchers, influencers, decision makers and those in charge of event marketing budgets.
We will consider applications from European planners booking inbound to the UK, but please no suppliers to apply.
Why join the programme?
• VIP membership and complimentary attendance at all 2018 Signature and Exchange Events including the Annual Exchange in Birmingham in July, offering you the opportunity to engage in education, peer learning and shared knowledge that covers event operations, business development, marketing, diversity, CPD, technology, creativity, innovation and trends
• EWL Member’s Online Forum featuring not just chat and messaging but event industry reports and resources, industry event calendar, business advice and supplier and venue recommendations
• Exclusive event buyer only events throughout 2018
• Connect and build great relationships with fellow event professionals from all walks of life within events; venues and caterers, to tech and entertainment specialists, freelancers to MICE influencers and social media experts
Do you Qualify?
When considering applications, we will look at the following criteria amongst others:
• The number and size of meetings, events, conferences you organise per year
• Your annual event spend and budget
• Seniority and level of purchasing or decision making authority
• The location of the events you organise in the UK
Applicants from the same organisation will be approved if you can demonstrate you organise a variety of events
Your contact details and the information that you share with us will not be shared with any third parties and you will only ever be contacted via official channels of ewl club (UK) Limited. If you have any questions about the programme and whether you can apply, please email email@example.com or use the contact form below
thanks to our sponsors & partners