We’ve got membership options to suit everyone and by joining our special network of event professionals you’ll receive the following benefits:
• Complimentary members only monthly educational webinars and podcasts with industry experts and thought-leaders.
• The Forum, EWL’s online member’s forum featuring resources, member’s chat, job board, exclusive events, business advice, and supplier and venue recommendations.
• Exclusive and complimentary booking service EWL Concierge, we’ll help you find the perfect partner, venue or supplier for your next event.
• Talent development programme Evolve, our event peer mentors will offer support and assistance to help accelerate and evolve your career.
• Networking and connecting with event professionals from all walks of life in the events world, not just in London but also the Midlands and the North West; from in-house corporate planners to freelancers, venues and caterers, to tech and entertainment specialists, even influencers and digital marketers.
Joining EWL is also important for all of the following reasons:
Business development: For developing your business and finding fresh, new ideas.
Peer interaction: For a fresh viewpoint and excellent experience led advice.
Business advice: For access to a range of insight that offers you more chance of success.
Collaborative working: For developing new and interesting ways of doing business and sharing services.
Knowledge expansion: For access to a shared knowledge base to increase your business know-how.
Market research: For exploring new ventures and getting informed, genuine feedback that helps you make the right business decisions.
Referral partners: For finding complementary businesses to build partnerships that allow you to provide a better service.
Personal development: For developing your personal brand and business skills by learning from your peers and being open to new ideas and ways of doing things.
Sourcing recommended suppliers: For sourcing the right products and services and having reliable delivery of the things you need.
Raising your company profile: For getting your business and company noticed because you’re committed to establishing and developing strong relationships.
For more information on all of the above use the contact form below
ewl is supported by