We have flexible membership options to suit everyone, and by joining our special network of event professionals you’ll receive the following benefits:
• Discounted event tickets for all breakfast, signature and exchange events.
• Complimentary members only educational webinars and exclusive pop-up and familiarisation events.
• The EWL Guide; our new members only guide and app featuring a host of resources and our very own private social network.
• Exclusive membership of the new ‘eventprofs.exchange’ at the ‘Brand Exchange‘; a contemporary and exclusive private members club in the City of London.
• Event marketing support and company/event promotion via EWL marketing channels.
Joining EWL is also important for all of the following reasons:
Business development: For developing your event business by finding fresh, new ideas.
Peer interaction: For a fresh viewpoint and excellent experience led advice.
Business advice: For access to a range of insight that offers you more chance of event success.
Collaborative working: For developing new and interesting ways of doing business, sharing services and managing events.
Knowledge expansion: For access to a shared knowledge base to increase your event know-how.
Market research: For exploring new ventures and getting informed, genuine feedback that helps you make the right decisions.
Referral partners: For finding complementary businesses to build partnerships that allow you to hold better events.
Personal development: For developing your personal brand and business skills by learning from your peers and being open to new ideas and ways of doing things.
Sourcing recommended suppliers: For sourcing the right products and services and having reliable delivery of the things you need for your events.
Raising your company profile: For getting your business and company noticed because you’re committed to establishing and developing great relationships.
For more information on all of the above use the contact form below
thanks to our sponsors & partners