Fancy joining event organisers and planners from ACCA, PwC, ING, WSTA, Browne Jacobson LLP, Ogilvy, Indeed, Capita Travel and Events, Grass Roots Meetings and Events, Mears Group and MxM Communications?
If yes, then our VIP Programme is definitely for you!
By joining you’ll be given premium access to our events with a host of exclusive benefits, ensuring you make the most of your valuable time with us.
ONCE ACCEPTED AS ONE OF OUR VIPS YOU’LL RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
• Complimentary VIP membership and event attendance at all EWL events including The Annual Exchange.
• The EWL Directory; your exclusive and complimentary venue and supplier directory online and printed (Spring/Summer and Autumn/Winter editions).
• Exclusive ‘members only’ VIP familiarisations and events.
In order for us to consider your application, you need to be an in-house corporate or third sector event planner or organiser based in the UK, this includes researchers, influencers, decision makers and those in charge of marketing budgets.
DO YOU QUALIFY?
When considering applications, we will look at the following criteria (amongst others):
• The number and size of meetings, events, conferences you organise per year
• Your annual event spend and marketing budget
• Seniority and level of purchasing or decision making authority
• The location of the events you organise in the UK
Applicants from the same organisation will be approved if you can demonstrate you organise a variety of events.
* we will consider applications for affiliate membership of our VIP programme from event management agencies, consultants and in-house freelancers holding long-term contracts for the management of an event programme on behalf of a corporate or third sector client.
** We will also consider applications from European planners booking inbound to the UK, but please no suppliers to apply.
Your contact details and the information that you share with us will not be shared with any third parties and you will only ever be contacted via official channels of ewl club (UK) Limited. If you have any questions about the programme and whether you can apply, please email email@example.com or use the contact form below